Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:51:06 GMT by Bill Memerik Year

I suffer from high cholesterol and my doctor recommended that I make some changes in my diet and I have been reading a lot about olive oil. Some friends swear by it, saying it helped them lower their cholesterol, but I'm skeptical. How does olive oil actually affect cholesterol levels? Does anyone have personal experience or positive results from including olive oil in their diet?
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2024 05:50:47 GMT by Dora Vertol Mous DM
Olive oil is definitely a storehouse of nutrients! First it is rich in monounsaturated fats, which can be considered good fats. These fats help reduce high cholesterol levels in the blood. This method reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Is olive oil good for you if you have high cholesterol? Yes olive oil contains antioxidants including polyphenols. They help protect our cells from damage and irritation which plays an important role in the functioning of the heart and blood vessels.
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2024 22:03:33 GMT by Bill Memerik Year
It turns out it's loaded with monounsaturated fats, which help lower cholesterol. This is a real salvation for the heart and blood vessels! I always thought that fats were bad, but here it turns out to be the opposite.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.